Digital Alchemy is strongly committed to protecting your privacy when you interact with us, our products and services.
- the kinds of personal information that Digital Alchemy collects and holds;
- how the Digital Alchemy collects and holds personal information;
- the purposes for which Digital Alchemy collects, holds, uses and discloses personal information;
- how you may access personal information about the yourself that is held by Digital Alchemy and how you can seek to correct that information;
- how you can complain if you believe that Digital Alchemy has not dealt with your Personal Information appropriately
- where overseas Digital Alchemy might disclose your Personal Information;
Kinds of Personal Information collected and held
How Personal Information is collected
How Personal Information is held
Personal information is held in secure servers at an accredited data centre. Data at rest is encrypted where practical to do so. Systems are protected by an industry standard firewall and Digital Alchemy has strict procedures regarding who can access any network equipment or systems.
All data is encrypted where possible. Any authorised data transfers or access is through approved methods via a secure encrypted channel.
Purposes for which personal information is collected, held, used and disclosed
Digital Alchemy will not use the Personal Information is holds on behalf of its clients for any purpose other than to provide services that the client has asked Digital Alchemy to perform.
How to access and rectify personal information
Complaint process if you believe Digital Alchemy has interfered with your privacy
If the client organization has provided its consent, your Personal Information may be disclosed to recipients in China, Hong Kong, Thailand, United States or Singapore. The recipients of your personal information are required to protect your Personal Information in a manner that is the same as, or similar to, the protections afforded under Australian law.
Digital Alchemy means Digital Alchemy (Australia) Pty Ltd
Digital Alchemy Group means Digital Alchemy (Australia) Pty Ltd, Digital Alchemy Ltd and the subsidiaries and related entities of either.
Personal Information means information about an identified or readily identifiable person, for example, your name, address and telephone number